Tri-State Senior Softball
About the League
The Tri-State Senior Softball League is located in Washington County, MD. Teams are comprised from male and female participants in Maryland, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia who are 50 years of age or older (men) and women who are 35 or more years of age.
The league officers for 2022 are below. You can contact them by clicking on their name for an email address.
Important Dates / Upcoming Events
Important Dates / Upcoming Events
- Registration for the upcoming 2023 TSSSL season is posted in the link below. This is a printable MS Word document. Checks can be mailed to the Treasurer, address is noted on the bottom of the "Waiver" form. If interested and you have any additional questions, send email to [email protected] for more information.
- January 12, 2023 - TSSSL FLYER for printing, posting, and for display at local businesses. (Same FLYER as a .pdf file FLYER.pdf).
- January 24, 2023 - TSSSL Season Opening Letter from the league President.
- February 14, 2023 - TSSSL organizational meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 14. (6:00 PM at Wacohu Grange Hall).
- March 14, 2023 - TSSSL organizational meeting will be held on Tuesday, March 14. (6:00 PM at Wacohu Grange Hall). Please note, this will include an open discussion following our regular business to discuss and provide a questions and answer session for potential new Managers and/or Assistant Managers, any Rule changes, and to provide an understanding of our league Draft process. All players, past or present or just thinking about playing, are encouraged to attend to voice their concerns or questions on any of these topics.
OUTDOOR MASK MANDATE. The TSSSL is following the Maryland Masks and face coverings guidance established in May of 2021.
January League Minutes
A draft version of the league minutes can be viewed via the "News" tab.
2022 WCSSL Regular Season and Playoff Champions
I am the Veterans Outreach Specialist/ Case Manager for the Western MD Region with Sheppard Pratt, formerly known as Alliance. We are federally grant funded and the VA oversees our grant.
In short, this is an intensive case management program housing homeless veteran families and we assist with homeless prevention (evictions). Case management includes everything to assist the veteran family in becoming successful and self sufficient. Housing First is the model we use. Meeting the basic need of safety and security is first and foremost.
There are great programs that offer assistance but none that offer immediate assistance and it has been a barrier over the years.
Immediate assistance comes many forms such as shelter, clothing, household items, sanitary and hygiene products, gasoline, cleaning supplies, or funds to pay for fees and fines.
I have partnered with a good friend, Nicholas Walker, who owns We Help-U-Move in Frederick. He stores furniture and other household items at no cost so when I house a veteran he/she has something to fill the space.
Winter clothing any size, boots, gloves and socks are a need right now.
During the summer season appropriate clothing will be needed.
Gift cards to Walmart, Dollar General, Martins, Sheetz, etc are always in demand and greatly appreciated.
Veteran Honors (Veteran Awareness)
was brought to life and I am so happy to be apart of this amazing organization and team.
Please check out the link
If you have any questions please complete this form and submit it. The league Secretary/Webmaster will respond as soon as possible. Thank you.
Games are played on the two softball fields located at the rear of Hagerstown City Park off of U.S. Route 11 in Hagerstown and at Martin "Marty" L. Snook Memorial Park.
The Tri-State Senior Softball League is very appreciative of the support and cooperation of Mark Haddock and the staff at the Hagerstown Parks and Recreation Department. We also thank Dave Brooks of the Washington County Parks Department. Their help is instrumental in keeping the league active and viable.